- Position offered: Product Owner
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Hilversum, Netherland (Hybrid)
- Number of position: 1
Pluxbox offers a cloud-based open platform (SaaS) that makes it easy for them to develop applications in a NoCode manner. This helps them to stay ahead of the competition and be ready to catch the next wave. Pluxbox is an innovative and fast-growing IT company that operates worldwide for media companies such as NPO,, VRT Audacy, News.UK and RTL. Find more information about the platform at pluxbox.com/pluxbox-platform
Grow your career:
We make a global impact with a small, high-quality team. Pluxbox ~13 people and more than half are engineers. Our engineers work on everything from ideation to launch to growth, and we give a ton of responsibility to our team members.
All our company business processes are based on agile and lean. This means that each step is validated end-to-end. Not only in terms of design and code, but also in terms of product propositions and market fit. In everything we do, we set learning goals and see if it brings traction as expected.
In order to be able to cope with rapid growth, Pluxbox intends to expand both the sales and production team in the coming period. As a young team we all are very passionate about our work and are highly motivated.
- The Product Owner is a critical role in delivering our digital growth and revenue targets. As Product Owner you will be accountable for setting the product vision, strategy and roadmap to drive world class customer experience and revenue growth
- As a Managing the backlog of the team: defining what it gets in and prioritising based on business value.
- As a Product Owner you stand with one leg in the development team and one leg with the customer/sales.
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with sales and directly with customers on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products.
- Demo and celebrate new features, products, and improvements together with your team.
- You provide input for the long-term roadmap and determine the short-term goals for your team based on the strategic goals and results.
- As a Product Owner you are the gate-keeper of the development team, you prevent the team from overflowing with requests from all kinds of different angles. You must therefore be able to consult and negotiate with different departments to determine which changes you can promise or when a topic is discussed. And because you communicate with different parties, it is important that you work accurately, with correct language.
- Together with the ScrumMaster, you as a Product Owner will determine the priorities of the issues and in this way influence what is being worked on in a project.
What do we have to offer
At Pluxbox you get the freedom and responsibility to design our solutions services in an increasingly attractive, faster and user-friendly way. This means that you get the space to introduce and develop creative ideas in an environment that is more like a startup than a corporate office.
Qualifications and Skills:
- HBO degree, with a preference for a technical major or equivalent degree.
- 1+ years' of experience in project management as a Product Owner preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english.
- Product owner certification is a must.
- Representation of the client's interests.
This is you too:
We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, creative, communicative, hardworking, Team player and reliable. If you commit yourself to something, you deliver it and the result is awesome.
We also offer you:
We can give you an opportunity to work inside a team that develop and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. We offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues and evolve within an organisation that is growing.
- A fixed-term employment contract for a period of seven months, with the prospect of continuation of employment in the event of proper performance.
- A nice workplace at the Mediapark in Hilversum. Temporarily working from home opportunity.
- Laptop and all the necessary hardware and software.
- An outstanding working atmosphere.
- Great coffee.
- Being part of a highly motivated team or professionals.
Interested? Apply now!
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Don't hesitate! Contact Ms. A Singh at number 035-7606060 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job