Full Stack developer (Intern)
- Position offered: Full Stack developer (Intern)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Hilversum, Netherland (Hybrid)
- Number of position: 3
Pluxbox offers a cloud-based open platform (SaaS) that makes it easy for them to develop applications in a NoCode manner. This helps them to stay ahead of the competition and be ready to catch the next wave. Pluxbox is an innovative and fast-growing IT company that operates worldwide for media companies such as NPO,, VRT Audacy, News.UK and RTL. Find more information about the platform at pluxbox.com/pluxbox-platform
Grow your career:
We make a global impact with a small, high-quality team. Pluxbox ~13 people and more than half are engineers. Our engineers work on everything from ideation to launch to growth, and we give a ton of responsibility to our team members. All our company business processes are based on agile and lean. This means that each step is validated end-to-end. Not only in terms of design and code, but also in terms of product propositions and market fit. In everything we do, we set learning goals and see if it brings traction as expected. In order to be able to cope with rapid growth, Pluxbox intends to expand both the sales and production team in the coming period. As a young team we all are very passionate about our work and are highly motivated.
- You will contribute to functional and technical design and development of well-structured software products.
- You will contribute to the maintenance of existing code bases.
- Producing high-quality code for our software solutions.
- Keeping the software documentation up to date.
- Software testing and ensuring high quality. Define and implement software products as a member of the development team.
- You will participate in all the scrum ceremonies such as Retrospective, refinement, sprint planning, demos etc. Where you can share your valuable feedback.
- You are a bachelor’s or master student in engineering, computer science or any equivalent degree.
- You describe yourself as positive, proactive, assertive and you are a teamplayer;
- You have strong organisational skills with the demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver results;
- Motivated self-starter taking ownership with ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills in English.
- Problem solver with strong project management skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Advantages of this internship include:
- You gain practical experience at an internationally renowned technology company;
- You gain useful knowledge.
- You experience work ethics and team spirit;
- You receive good support within an open and pleasant working culture.
- You work on live projects that will be used all over the world.
- A nice workplace at the Hilversum.
- An outstanding working atmosphere.
- Unlimited drinks and coffee.
- Being part of a highly motivated team or professionals.
- Hybrid work.
- Virtual games on Fridays, team outings, pizza parties.
Interested? Apply now!
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Don't hesitate! Contact Ms. A Singh at number 035-7606060 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job