Customer Success (Intern)
- Position offered: Customer Success (Intern)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Hilversum, Netherland (Hybrid)
- Number of position: 1
Pluxbox offers a cloud-based open platform (SaaS) that makes it easy for them to develop applications in a NoCode manner. This helps them to stay ahead of the competition and be ready to catch the next wave. Pluxbox is an innovative and fast-growing IT company that operates worldwide for media companies such as NPO, VRT RAI, News.UK and RTL. Find more information about the platform at Pluxbox.com/pluxboxplatform
Grow your career:
We make a global impact with a small, high-quality team. Pluxbox ~13 people and more than half are engineers. Our engineers work on everything from ideation to launch to growth, and we give a ton of responsibility to our team members. All our company business processes are based on agile and lean. This means that each step is validated end-to-end. Not only in terms of design and code, but also in terms of product propositions and market fit. In everything we do, we set learning goals and see if it brings traction as expected. In order to be able to cope with rapid growth, Pluxbox intends to expand both the sales and production team in the coming period. As a young team we all are very passionate about our work and are highly motivated.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ design strategy and business objectives and drive use of the Pluxbox Platform to help them achieve those objectives
- Onboarding new users and setting them up for success
- Driving engagement and adoption among existing customers by conducting continuous best practice sessions, product demos
- Monitor entitlements in key accounts and drive successful renewals and expansions
- Deliver actionable and candid feedback from customers to the Sketch design and development teams
- Writing technical documentation
- Creating tutorial videos
- You are a bachelor’s or master student.
- You describe yourself as positive, proactive, assertive and you are a teamplayer;
- You have strong organisational skills with the demonstrated ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deliver results;
- Motivated self-starter taking ownership with ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills in English.
- Problem solver with strong management skills, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good at speaking and writing English
- Experience with design software like Figma, Sketch, webflow.
- Experience coding for different browsers, Chrome, Safari or Firefox
- You must have good experience in user experience.
What you can expect from us
In our international, diverse and fast-paced working environment we aim to create a feeling of belonging and connection as the base for achieving our goals as a team. We also offer:
- A flat Structure & informal culture.
- Flexible opportunity to work from home and office.
- You gain practical experience at an internationally renowned technology company;
- Standup desks, company laptop & hardware.
- Christmas party, online games on fridays, everyday afternoon drinks after 16:00.
- You gain useful knowledge with good stipend.
- You receive good support within an open and pleasant working culture.
- You work on live projects that will be used all over the world.
- Unlimited drinks and coffee.
Interested? Apply now!
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Don't hesitate to contact Ms. A Singh at number 035-7606060 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job